<< View More PostingsJob Location: Overland Park, KS
Industry: General - Kansas City
The Howard Group is a nationally recognized and award-winning executive search firm. We are a financially stable and entrepreneurial organization that has been in business for over 25 years.
This position will have significant client interaction by being the first point of contact our clients have when they call our company. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must. Must be detailed oriented and have the ability to multi-task and take initiative.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to include excellent interpersonal relations
- Proficient utilizing Adobe and Microsoft Office suite with an emphasis working in Word
- Possesses a keen attention to detail and stark organizational skills
- Possesses professional communication and customer service skills along with a motivating, positive attitude
- Works with minimal supervision
- Able to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Proven utilization of time management
- Solid working knowledge of Windows operating system
- Proficient with social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and WordPress
- Ability to research efficiently on a variety of subjects
Confidential office management matters
If you fit the qualifications and would like to explore a career with the Howard Group please submit a resume to Kathy Howard.
- Accounts Payable; Pay & organize incoming vendor billings
- Accounts Receivable; Process incoming payments; Create monthly report
- Human Resources; Process payroll contributions to HSA & 401k
- Secure & send reports, statements, etc. to the accountant and deal with confidential information; Maintain employee benefits updates and book, coordinate same with payroll; Maintain 401k compliance information; Yearly reporting with payroll reports
- Vendor Management; Track contracts; Maintain property & casualty policies, yearly WC audit